Onlinehumanresources.net was formed by a small group of managers and human resource professionals who wanted to create a “hub” of information and resources for those in the profession to use and share. We also encourage professional development and education within the profession. We hope you find our information stimulating and useful.
We welcome feedback and recommendations from our readers by emailing aaron (at) onlinehumanresources (dot) net.
The mission of onlinehumanresources.net is to provide tools, articles, and resources for human resource professionals and to promote awareness about careers and education within the field of human resource management. We strive to gather information directly from authoritative resources and present it in a concise manner.
We are developing an HR management toolbox, which will include the following:
- Access to useful reference tools for HR managers to utilize in order to more effectively and efficiently carry out their job.
- Provide articles and additional resources on specific topics of interest within HR such as:
- Performance Management Best Practices
- Guide to Hiring & Employing People with Disabilities
- Workplace Culture Insights
- Checklists, Best Practices, and Current Employment Law Information
- HR Professional Career Development
- Information on HR Degrees and Career Paths
The material on this site is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any material from this site without express permission from us. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we, any subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, this website, any links, or materials.